WHAT IS MICROSOFT OFFICE 2016 HOME AND STUDENT
Office 2016 Home & Student “binding” means that the license key you purchase will be linked to a Microsoft account. So you can activate easly your Office using your Ms account. In case of formatting or changing your computer, you can always connect and activate your office on another one.
Microsoft Office 2016 Home and Student is made to help you achieve more with time-saving features, a new modern look, and built-in collaboration tools. Plus, you can save your documents in the cloud on OneDrive and access them from anywhere.
- Works in any Language
- Lifetime Activation
- Works with 32 and 64Bits
- Full support Provided
- Processor : 1 GHz or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- Operating System : Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows server 2016, Windows server 2012 R2, Windows server 2012, or Windows Server 2008 R2.
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- Hard disk drive : 3 GB of available disk space
- Resolution : 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- Graphics : Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
- .Net Version : .NET 3.5 required. Some features may require .NET 4.0, 4.5, or 4.6 CLR to also be installed.
- Other :
- The current version of Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Chrome, or Firefox.
- Internet functionality requires an internet connection. Fees may appl
|LICENSING TERM||Lifetime, One Time|
|DEVICES SUPPORTED||1 Device|
|DELIVERY METHOD||Digital Instant Delivery|