What is Office 2019 Home and Business
Microsoft Office 2019 Home and Business for windows is an edition of Microsoft office that includes essential core products. In particular, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
Indeed, Office 2019 Home and Business for windows includes Outlook instead of OneNote, because a powerful email management is more important to a business owner than taking notes. Therefore, Outlook allows you to effectively track and manage appointments and projects. Also, you benefit the superior email management.
- Processor : 1.6 GHz or faster, 2-core
- Operating System : windows 10, windows server 2019
- RAM: 4 GB RAM; 2 GB RAM (32-bit)
- Hard disk drive : 4 GB of available disk space
- Resolution : 1280 x 768 screen resolution (32-bit requires hardware acceleration for 4K and higher)
- Graphics : Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10 (or WDDM 1.3 or higher for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update).
- .Net Version : Some features may require .NET 3.5 or 4.6 and higher to also be installed.
- Other :
- The current version of Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Chrome, or Firefox.
- Internet functionality requires an internet connection. Fees may apply.
|DELIVERY METHOD||Digital Instant Delivery|
|USERS SUPPORTED||1 User|
|DEVICES SUPPORTED||1 Device|