What is SQL Server 2017 Standard
SQL Server 2017 Standard is a relational database management system developed by Microsoft. As a database server, it is a software product with the primary function of storing and retrieving data as requested by other software applications—which may run either on the same computer or on another computer across a network (including the Internet).
SQL Server 2017, discharged in 2017, includes Linux support for these Linux stages: Red Hat Enterprise Linux, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server, Ubuntu and Docker Engine.
- Hard: Disk SQL Server requires a minimum of 6 GB of available hard-disk space;
- Drive: A DVD drive, as appropriate, is required for installation from disc;
- Monitor: SQL Server requires Super-VGA (800×600) or higher resolution monitor;
- Internet: Internet functionality requires Internet access (fees may apply);
- Minimum: 1 GB
- Recommended: 4 GB and should be increased as database size increases to ensure optimal performance.
- Processor Speed:
- Minimum: x64 Processor: 1.4 GHz
- Recommended: 2.0 GHz or faster
- Processor: Type x64 Processor: AMD Opteron, AMD Athlon 64, Intel Xeon with Intel EM64T support, Intel Pentium IV with EM64T support.
- Operating System support: Windows server 2019, Windows server 2016, Windows server 2012 R2, Windows server 2012, Windows 10 Entreprise, Windows 10 Personnal, Windows 10 home, Windows 8.1 and Windows 8
|LICENSING TERM||Lifetime, one Time|
|USERS SUPPORTED||1 User|
|DEVICES SUPPORTED||1 Devices|
|DELIVERY METHOD||Digital Instant Delivery|