PLAN TO UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 10 PROFESSIONAL
This product will secure your upgrade to Windows 10 Professional whenever its convenient for you. Microsoft Windows 10 is a step up in terms of operating systems from the much-maligned Windows 8 and this Professional version of the software is a great option for business and home users alike. This version of Windows 10 has a similar design to Windows 10 Home, including the return of the Start screen, and many of the popular features that were found in Windows 7 and Windows 8.
What you will receive is a product license key allowing you to either UPGRADE (to keep your existing programs and Documents) or perform a CLEAN INSTALL (start fresh on windows 10 and wipe your existing Windows 8.1 contents). You do not need anything else. You can run the program (Windows 10 Tool) from your desktop or for more advanced users, you can boot from bios and use the provided media to upgrade/clean install windows 10.
- Download The Windows 10 Tool
- Follow instructions to upgrade or clean install.
- Enter provided Product License Key to activate Windows 10.
The whole process from start to finish takes 30 – 60 mins.
Before planning to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro, your PC must satisfy the following requirements:
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster or SoC
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit system or 2 GB for 64-bit system
- Hard drive space: 16 GB for 32-bit system or 32 GB for 64-bit system
- Graphics card: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
- Screen: 800×600